Some of the things Hazel was blessed with:
- knowledge and wisdom, both spiritual and scholarly
- an eternal perspective
- the desire to learn continually
- a desire to serve others
- to be kind to to everyone around her
- with a family that loves her, parents, siblings and extended family
- a desire to serve her Heavenly Father
- that when the time comes she will find somebody worthy to take her to the temple
Grateful for all of these blessings that can be hers if she lives righteously!
Hazel was fussing a little during her blessing so I was quick to try and take her after the blessing. I should have known that Nick wanted to snuggle his baby, he is so proud of all of his sweet babies. I got this pic of him, unfortunately blurry but I still love it.
Most of the girls that have been blessed in this dress.
Hazel's crazy hair, haha :)
The day after the kids were playing in the snow with their cousins. Winslow came in a crying mess with snot down to his chin because he got in a snowball fight that he couldn't keep up with. As sad as it was, we laughed and laughed when we saw what a mess he was. Sorry for the graphic pics! :)